Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some Recognition :)

Good morning! I hope today finds you well :) it's Wednesday, the second last day to our work-week, YAY! I am so looking forward to this Easter long weekend. I am driving up to the north-west coast of BC, to the rainy city of Prince Rupert (hopefully we get some sun while we are there, but I am not holding my breath *lol*). Because of this little trip, there may be some interruptions in my posts... I plan on posting for KCRR tomorrow before I leave (one day early) and will try my best to post Inspired by... on time Saturday, or it will be up Sunday when I get home. Now onto some recent recognition..... woohoo!

I entered my Spring card for Matt's grandparents into Stampin' Royalty's challenge and was one of their top picks! :) How exciting!



The Easter card I made for Matt's mom & step-dad was chosen as "unforgettable" by Ella the Pink Elephant! Yahoo!



My clean and simple "Hello" card was chosen as a Colour Q Courtier!



And finally, my splash of colour "Hello" card was chosen by Sandy as her top pick over at The Paper Players! :)

How very exciting! I really appreciate all who take the time to check out my creations! Remember, if you want to check out any of the original posts to my cards, or the fabulous challenge blogs, click on the links above.

In the mean time, here's a few of my favourites from my archive:
























Until next time,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment