Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mojo: Fabulous Friend

Hello again! As promised, today's card! It's late and I am soooo ready for bed! So I will make it a quick one. I am posting for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge:


Hmmm, interesting... I had a hard time getting inspired to make a card using this sketch, but in the end, I am really pleased with the results!


I am a huge shoe person (I have more shoes that I should admit... ) so when Stampin' Up! introduced the stamp set Fabulous You, I knew I had to have it! The melon mambo embossing looks so striking against the black. Unfortunately, it did not show up so well against the grey DSP. Here's a close-up of what the lettering says:



Hmmm.... I am going to change that sentiment... It is just too hard to read... I am going to emboss it with melon mambo on black paper to give it the same striking effect as the shoe. Check back later to see how it turned out! :) 

... I finally could fix the sentiment.... and viola! MUCH better :)



Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Fabulous You
Paper: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Twitterpated DSP, Brights Stacks
Tools: Striped Embossing Folder
Accessories: Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Versamark, Grey Baker's Twine (CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment