Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lacking Inspiration (Temporarily)

Good morning! I have had a two day hiatus from posting... and a two day hiatus from crafting! Sunday was a good day! I went for a walk with Charissa and our dogs, then we played cards before I had to jet off to Matt's parent's for dinner. Their house is quite a distance from ours, so by the time we got home, it was late and crafting definitely was not on my mind. We watched Life of Pi instead... correction, Matt watched Life of Pi and I fell asleep (that's my thing during movies...) Then yesterday I had a terrible headache after work. Plus, I was lacking inspiration. So last night turned into a veg night :)

BUT then this morning, I was checking my usual challenges/blogs and noticed that I was chosen as an "unforgettable" project on The Pink Elephant's blog! Woohoo! See my original post for that card here.


THEN, to sweeten my day even more... I was the featured stamper on Color Throwdown!! What an honor! See my original post for that card here.


Oh my! Well, if I wasn't inspired to create the last couple days, I sure am now! :D

Check back later to see what I was inspired to make! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning two challenges in one week! How awesome is that? Both those cards were great! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete