Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"A Bit O' Green"

Hello there! With St Patrick's day approaching this weekend, I have my finest green duds picked out! Got to avoid getting pinched! :) I wanted to play along with a couple St Patrick's Day related challenges today: Simon Says Stamp Challenge & The Pink Elephant. Both of these fantastic blogs are challenging us to use green! :) Here's what I made in honour of this "holiday":


Fun hey! This little clover is a St Paddy's Day staple in the stampin' world :) It is super cute and easy to make. I enjoy the total gumball green overload on this card! (Maybe because I am a red head and green compliments red? hehe)


Now off to card class! :)


Thanks for looking! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Gumball Green
Tools: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Small Heart Punch, 1" Square Punch
Accessories: Stitched Satin Ribbon, Polka Dots Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karly :-) the clover is fabulous and I love the whole design ,,beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVE how you made the 3-D clovers.. so genius! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Bit o' Green" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete