Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inspired By... #7: A Tasty Treat

Good morning! Ah Saturday, such a good day! Today I am going shopping with my mom for the majority of the day and later having a little bit of a girls night. Games, snacks and a viewing of Magic Mike (hehehe) are planned :) Anywho, I need to clean up a bit before the ladies come over! We'll see how I feel after shopping... :) Now time for this week's:


It was my pick this week and I chose a picture from my anniversary celebrations last weekend:


This is a delicious beverage from the restaurant Moxies called a raspberry kiwi crush. It is my most favourite cocktail of all time... so yummy! I was inspired to use this photo in a clean and simple fashion with some punch art from Stampin' T (see here original post here). I think this is the perfect prelude into summer!


So, summery yes? I am looking forward to the summer and a cocktail or two on the beach :) Here's a close-up of the cocktail/wine glass:


Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Happy Hour
Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, Ornaments Framelits, Oval Punch
Accessories: Mini Brads (origin unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment