Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter with the Play Date Cafe & Paper Craft Crew

Hello there! A quick post today as I am entering both these challenges under the wire (about an hour left for entry *lol*) Of course, I have had this sketch prepared since last week and just got around to making the card now... *sigh* that's how things go sometimes... Oh well! Onto the challenges! As you may have guessed, I want to play with The Play Date Cafe and the Paper Craft Crew:



What a beautiful colour combination! And the sketch, one for the archives I think. It is perfect to highlight some of the DSP in the ever-growing stash. Here's what I created with this combination:


I like it :) the colours are great together! I chose concord crush, island indigo and lucky limeade from the Play Date Cafe colour story. The little Easter egg is from Easter Blossoms (I am so glad I picked this stamp set up off clearance a while ago!)


Thanks for looking!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Easter Blossoms (ret)
Paper: Island Indigo, Concord Crush (ret), Lucky Limeade, Sweet Shop DSP (ret)
Ink: Island Indigo, Concord Crush (ret), Lucky Limeade, Daisy White (CTMH)
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Lace Ribbon Border Punch (ret)
Accessories: Ribbon (SAB 2013)

5 comments:

  1. What fantastic colours in your card. So glad you could join us with our sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Those Easter eggs are great! You lucked out on that stamp set :) I kind of wish I got that one now! lol Love the colours you chose as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Easter card! Love those eggs! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Easter egg stamp, what a great find!! Love how you used these bold colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karly, Love your Easter card and how you used the Eggs on your card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Just wanted to let you know that you are also a featured artist for Challenge #34. We hope you come and play along some more in the very near future. Again, congratulations on being a featured artist!

    ReplyDelete