Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colour Q & Stampin' Royalty: Hello!

Good evening! Again, another late post and I am beat... I will try and make it a quick one :) I had a great night! My mom, sister and I all went to a live "production" of the popular TV show, The Price is Right! No, it was not the real thing, but it was still fun! One time we had tickets to go to the real production, but unfortunately, my sister had not turned 18 yet so we did not use the tickets. It would still be fun to go now that we are all of age! :) Anywho, now on with the challenges. Today I wanted to play along with the Colour Q and Stampin' Royalty:


What is not to love about this colour combination!? Just perfect! I combined this with Stampin' Royalty's theme this week: Clean and Simple. Here's what I created with these two challenges in mind:


Wow! Lots of white space! How do I feel about the white space? Well, I love it! White space is definitely something that is new to my crafting vocabulary, but it is sure leaving a pleasant vibe in my crafting corner! :) I think this is a really cute little hello note. Here's a close up of the details on this card:


Thanks for looking today! I hope you enjoy my card! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: World Treasures, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, In Colour Stacks, Brights Stacks, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Boho Blossom Punch
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Linen Thread, Mini Brads (unknown source)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cheery card, Karly, I too love white space! It makes a card look crisp and clean! thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little vase is so cute. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at the Colour Q.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vase and how you cut the banner in half. Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete