Sunday, March 10, 2013

Inspired by... #8

Good day! I am a little late posting this, but it has been a busy, but awesome, weekend so far! Yesterday was a blur. From shopping with my mom, to lunch with my mom, sister & sister's boyfriend to a few appointments in between and a birthday dinner... the day just flew by with not a moment to spare! But it was a fantastic day! :) and today, super productive! I made my best friend's birthday card (stay tuned for that awesome creation!) then spent the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning my car (a task that was well overdue). I will chalk this weekend up as a win in my books!

Now on to (yesterday's) post (sorry about that!).... This week's installment of...


This week was Charissa's pick:


Beautiful tulip fields in Holland. Charissa's brother took this picture on a trip to Holland a few year's back. Such a beautiful view! This place is on my "must go" list before life gets too busy! I used the tulips and the colours as inspiration for this card:


It's a pretty mother's day card! I am not 100% sold on the solid calypso coral background, but I think it works well for a mother :) My favourite part of this card, without a doubt, is the pretty little bouquet of tulips. In case you are wondering just what that punch is, it is the wing from the bird builder punch! Clever huh?


Thanks for dropping by today and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this card inspired her (I have seen her card and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!) :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple, In Colour Stacks
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Bird Builder Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Crop-a-dile


No comments:

Post a Comment