Thursday, March 28, 2013

Simon Says "Hello!"

Post #2 for you today :) I will be playing along again with Simon Says Stamp Challenge, who theme is "anything goes" (pretty much the greatest theme ever). I wanted to make a "hello" card for Matt's aunt, who is here visiting for a while.


Butterflies, lace & peals, oh my! All these elements make the card super feminine, and perfect for an aunt! I had originally intended on putting the large tea cup from this stamp set on the card, but quickly came to realize that that stamp would pretty much take up all the white space *lol* so I snipped out one of the smaller cups instead.


I finally broke out my bitty butterfly punch! Such a cute accent :) Oh, and I really really do miss the satin ribbon. It is so easy to work with and ties into the most perfect bows :( maybe Stampin' Up will bring something similar to it back in the new catalogue (coming in June!! Eeeek!)


Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe, Jewelery Tags
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Tools: Scallop Circle & Circle Nestabilities, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch
Accessories: Satin Ribbon (ret), Victoria Lace Trim, Linen Thread, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karly, so sweet and pretty, I love those colours together.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete