Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mojo & The Paper Players: Hello!

Hello there! Wow, another week almost done and it is the middle of March. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by this year! Last night Matt & I went and saw Oz in 3D, I liked it! It was a sweet, non-violent movie... with a cute main actor! ;) That makes it all worth it, hey? So after a busy night last night, I finally got around to playing along with Mojo Monday & The Paper Players challenges:



As always, the Mojo sketch is fabulous! And the colours for The Paper Players are just fabulous! I definitely see the potential in both of these challenges! Here's how I decided to combine them:


Hmmm... I like it! It was kind of a challenge to put these colours together in a nice way, but I think this really worked! My mom requested more "Hello" cards, thus, the addition of the sentiment. I like how this card speaks for itself with the one stamp. Also, I am finally getting some use out of the floral framelits!! Woohoo! I cannot say (without being embarrassed) how much supplies I have in my collection that is rarely used or has never been used... It is about time to take an inventory! Anyways, I digress, here is a close up of the floral framelit detail:


Thanks for looking! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new KCRR challenge (with a twist)!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Elementary Elegance (ret)
Paper: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Brights Stacks, Very Vanilla
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Floral Framelits
Accessories: 1/4 Stitched Ribbon, Pearls

2 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use the floral framelit--love how it holds the banner sentiment! Great job with our colors, so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Karly! You combined all the colors perfectly, and I like how you left a large open area of the striped paper. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete