Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Three Challenges in One! Part 2

Good morning :) wow, it's already Wednesday! Let's hope this week keeps zipping by (then let's hope the weekend slows right down) :) I had my first session of a kick-boxing class last night. Let's just say this kind of exercise is going to let me know about muscles I didn't know I had/I didn't know could be sore *lol* but it is a lot of fun too :) Now onto the challenges! I wanted to play along with Dynamic Duos, The Pink Elephant, and Mojo Monday again:




Our challenge theme this week is to:
"Use 3 Decorative Papers & Your Favorite Embellishment"

Since this was for the 5th week of March, Dynamic Duos lets you pick the second colour. I chose summer starfruit (a colour that is quickly making its way into my "regulars" collection). I thought the Mojo sketch worked so well with the Pink Elephant's challenge, that I just had to use it again. My favourite embellishments are pearls and baker's twine, which both happen to be perfect for a baby girl's card:

I made the sweet punch art dress again for this card (originally showcased here). My bestie Michelle pointed out that it would be adorable on a baby card, and she was right!


I love the combination of designer papers here. The summer starfruit in the circle is from Birds of a Feather and the polka dotted strip is from the Print Poetry stacks (in the mini).


Thanks for looking today! Leave me a comment, I love reading them all! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Birds of a Feather DSP, Print Poetry Stacks, In Colour Stacks
Tools: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Heart to Heart Punch (ret), Corner Rounder (CTMH), Scallop Circle & Circle Nestabilities
Accessories: Pearls, Baker's Twine (CTMH)

2 comments:

  1. Karly, this is SUCH a funky baby card - I love it! And that little dress is adorable. So glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable use of punches! Love the happy colors of this card Karly - the design is perfect. Thank you so much for joining in on our recipe challenge this week at TPE!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete