Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another Card Featuring My FAV Wedding Set

Good evening! I hope you had a good day, mine got off to a rough start, but turned out to be a good day :) I overslept this morning (oops). So I ended up getting out of bed at 7:53 (work starts at 8). Fortunately, I am a speedy gonzales in the morning and made it to work by at 8:17! Not too bad :) I will try not to do that again *lol* I had kickboxing tonight and I worked super hard and feel great. Now I am winding down the evening with this blog post, a couple episodes of Friends and a delicious fudgesicle (fat free of course)  :) Enough rambling for one day, on with the challenges! Today I wanted to play along with The Friday Mashup and Pals Paper Arts:

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a card using the colors "Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum & Wisteria Wonder".
  2. Create a card and "Mail or Deliver it to Someone Special".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a card with "Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder & Mail or Deliver it to someone special".

Hmmm... well, I wanted to make a wedding card (which I thought these colours would like great in) and it will eventually be mailed to someone special - just have to wait for someone to get married! :) Here's how the card turned out using the awesome PPA sketch:


I love it! As mentioned in the title, this is my all time FAVOURITE wedding stamp - although Stampin' Up! may come out with a better one in June (but I doubt it). I also had a big shot frenzy on this card. I used the designer frames, cross stitch & tulip frame embossing folders. 


The perfect plum detail on the wedding dress with the pearl centre is the icing on the cake!


Thanks for looking! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Love & Laughter
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand
Ink: Perfect Plum
Tools: Designer Frames, Cross Stitch & Tulip Frame Embossing Folders
Accessories: Ruffled Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Purple shades for a wedding card are perfect! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful! I love this stamp set with these colors, and the little waist flower is lovely. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete