Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bold Palette With the Colour Q

Good evening :) Glad you could join me again today. Here's a quick little post before I head off to bed. I had a nice night playing Scrabble & making dinner at my mom's. Then it was a busy night making a few cards :) Before I get to the challenge, I just wanted to mention a few shout-out for some of my recent cards:

First, I was an Artist Pick at Pals Paper Arts with my adorable baby card.



Second, I was a featured artisan with my Easter card at Paper Craft Crew.


And finally, I was a goddess pick over at Stampin' Royalty with one of my favourite baby cards.




I really appreciate the recent recognition and thank everyone who looks at my blog! Now onto today's challenge! I wanted to play along with the Colour Q:


SUPER bold colour palette, no? I love it! I used pool party instead of Bermuda bay. Here's how my card turned out:


I finally got to use the delicate circles from the Lacy & Lovely stamp set (I use the sentiment all the time :) *lol*) I like the way the card turned out and the colours actually look great together! 


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Supplies used:
Stamp: Lacy & Lovely
Paper: Poppy Parade (ret), Concord Crush (ret), Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade (ret), Concord Crush (ret), Pool Party, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Button (SAB 2013), Baker's Twine

5 comments:

  1. Well, this is just lovely. All those lacy images look great floating around your card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your other honors! This is a fabulous card, too! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-216.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely and fun cards, but your last card for CASology is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stamping, Karly! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete