Monday, April 29, 2013

Easel Card with the Friday Mashup

Good morning! What a weekend! I spent about 20 hours completing a hunting course, so now I can hunt officially (not that I really want to *lol*) But I do enjoy game meat, and at least the option is there if I wish to use it. That plus a dinner Saturday night, I didn't have any time for paper crafting - and this made me a little cranky *lol* I finally had a few spare minutes, and now I want to show off the card I made for The Friday Mashup:

  1. Create a project showcasing "Sunshine".
  2. Create an "Easel card" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create an "Easel Card project with some Sunshine".
This card I made for a friend who wanted to say a little something nice to her boyfriend. Unfortunately, the "sunshine" part of the mashup didn't fit in with my card plan, but the easel part sure did! (hopefully I will have a chance to create a sunshine card later this week). Here's my masculine easel card:


I love it! It is the perfect masculine card for a quick, but important, note :) plus it is a nice piece to display in the house.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back later for my (very) late Inspired... By post!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Short & Sweet (ret)
Paper: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Well Worn DSP (ret)
Ink: Midnight Muse
Tools: Hearts Framelits, Small Heart Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Buttons, Brads (Michael's)

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! The Well Worn DSP is some of my favorite paper and I'm hoarding it! I just love the blue with the Crumb Cake and Vanilla!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    P.S. Congrats on the hunters class! My daughters boyfriend hunts and my daughter took the hunters class so she could go out moose hunting with him. It was definitely an interesting class for her to take :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the masculine heart card... those are hard to come by! Looks just fabulous. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete