Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Best: KCRR #14

Good morning! Yahoo, another Friday has arrived! I seriously hope today is much faster than yesterday for work... I swear I dozed off at some point in the afternoon *lol* oops. I was so happy when 4:30 rolled around and I could actually do something :) Anyways, enough of my sob story, onto the challenges! Friday means a new KCRR challenge and I also wanted to play along with Mojo Monday:



This week's random selections for KCRR were two stamp sets: Rain or Shine and Tiny Tags. Hmmm... Not a combination I would normally put together, but Tiny Tags has so many options in it that these two could definitely work! Here's what I came up with using this wild Mojo sketch:


I like the outcome! I think it would be a perfect fun little "hello" card to send to a friend. The bright colours really say "spring is here!" (Which it is coming rapidly! All the snow is finally melting away :)) I really love the colour combination in the sunshine and sprinkles DSP, so cheery.


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she made with this combination (you gotta click on the link, her card is beautiful!)


Supplies used:
Stamps: Rain or Shine, Tiny Tags
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo
Tools: Scallop Circle & Circle Nestabilities, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Jewelery Punch
Accessories: Brights Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Brads (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment