Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Retrosketches & A Fab Colour Combo from the Paper Players

Hello there! I hope today find you well! I think the clock at work today was on turtle time because today crawled by... plus, with the beautiful sunshine we are finally getting, the day inside seems to go even slower! Yuck. Anyways, I know tomorrow will be faster :) Today, I want to quickly post before I get ready for kickboxing class. I am playing along with The Paper Players and Retro Sketches:



As I stated in my header, what a FAB colour combo! And, with my recently organized paper (check back later for my "paper post") finding the perfect pieces for this card was a snap! Here's my final product:


I think it is the perfect card to send to a friend :) The sentiment is from my favourite SAB item, Bloomin' Marvellous. I am glad to have this stamp set in my collection.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)


Supplies used:
Stamps: Bloomin' Marvellous
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
Ink: Island Indigo
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Corner Rounder (CTMH)
Accessories: Paper Piercing Pack, Stitched Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Karly - your card is beautiful. I love how you punched two corners and pierced the others. The arrangement of butterflies is also very appealing. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Karly! I love the butterflies at the top of the banner! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Karly! I love that layered butterfly and the rounded corner/paper pierced detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete