Monday, April 15, 2013

Oh, Baby!

Good morning! I hope you had an excellent weekend! Mine was pretty good, and I think I am finally getting over my cold. Yay! I spent a huge chunk of the weekend organizing my paper supply, and I am almost done! (Pics to come once I am all finished) :) Amidst all the organizing, I had time to play along with The Play Date Cafe, The Deconstructed Sketch, and Stampin' Royalty:



This week's theme for Stampin' Royalty is "Oh, Baby!". I found this to be quite perfect as the moment I saw the colours for Play Date, I thought "baby boy." And, combined with another great sketch from Deconstructed, this card fell together in a snap:


I love it! It's perfect for baby without being overly cutesy (but still pretty cute). The little ducky from Easy Events (the stamp that overall convinced my to buy that set) is just so stinkin' cute with its little umbrella. I stamped the umbrella again on a scrap piece of cardstock, coloured it in, snipped it out and popped it up for some dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Easy Events, Short & Sweet (ret)
Paper: Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, In Colour DSP Stacks
Ink: Midnight Muse
Tools: Heart to Heart Punch (ret)
Accessories: Tangerine Tango Marker, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly darling. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love you paper piecing! So glad you could join us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete