Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mojo For Baby

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! And a happy day it is... Stampin' Up released their retiring stamps sets and accessories lists - click on the links to view them and make sure you get your order in fast! The retiring products are only available while supplies last. Onto today's challenges! I wanted to play along with Fab Friday and Mojo Monday:



I liked these colours for a baby card, and thought that they could be used for a nice, neutral baby card. I always tend to make a baby boy or baby girl card, and sometimes it is handy to have a neutral one! Here's what I came up with:


I just received the Itty Bitties stamp set on my last order and have had the soda pop tops sitting around for quite some time, so I thought it would be the perfect time to put them both to use! It's kind of hard to see in the photo, but the summer starfruit stamp is the little bib from Itty Bitties. Of course, no baby card is complete without a variety of polka dots! Here I used the paper stacks and polka dots embossing folder:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Itty Bitties, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
Tools: 1" Square Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Accessories: Soda Pop Tops, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots (lots!)

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love these colors for a baby card too! The bottle caps look great and add a lot of interest to the smaller images! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm going to miss the Soda Pop Tops! Thanks for playing with the Fab Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute! I love that you used our colors for a baby card!!! And I love the bottle caps! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! Love the bottle caps and Itty Bitties!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete