Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mojo Monday: Punch Art Lily

Hello there! Well, it has been a sad couple of days. We had to say goodbye to our beloved dog, Taz, who has been a member of our family for 15 years. It was so hard to see her go, but I am glad she is in a better place. You know, all dogs go to heaven :) Here's a few of my favourite photos of Taz taken in the last couple of years:




Before I start tearing up again, onto the challenges! I am finally getting to last week's inspired by challenge (I am soooo late!) I am combining it with yesterday's Mojo Monday sketch:



The photo for last week was my selection, some beautiful stargazer lilies grown in my garden a couple f summers ago. I can practically smell them from the photo :)


The card I created is definitely not a mail-friendly card. This is an in person not-in-an-envelope card *lol* here it is:


Can you guess what I was inspired by in the photo? *lol* I got the video tutorial for the lily from this lovely lady. I like way the card turned out, but I think it could use a little more colour in the lilies!


Thanks for stopping by :) Don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog (and go back a few days *lol*) to see how this photo inspired her!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Word Chatter - Birthday (CTMH)
Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Extra Large Oval Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment