Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Pink Elephant: Happy Easter!

Good morning! Top headline over the past two days: Roll up the Rim is back at Tim Hortons! This is just bad news for me & my bank account... so this year... I am not going to play! HAHA right... I will try not to play as much anyways. I had my first "please buy again" yesterday *tear* oh well, another day, another tea perhaps! Enough about me... let's get to the card! I wanted to play along with the Pink Elephant this week. I really enjoyed the sketch challenge:


I bought the Easter Blossoms stamp set a while back when it came on clearance and loved the writing on the Easter sentiment from Delightful Dozen thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try them out together::


I really like the finished product! Reminds me of when my sister and I were younger and would hunt easter eggs and pick pussy willows for our mom :) (back in the good ol' days...) I think I'll hang onto this one for my mom for Easter :) The boho blossom details are perfect for this card and accent the pear pizzazz sponged oval-framed little girl nicely :) And, the 1/8" taffeta ribbon is the perfect size for tying into cute little bows:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Easter Blossoms, Delightful Dozen
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz (ret), Brights Stacks, Very Vanilla
Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Oval Nestabilities
Accessories: Regal Rose & Pear Pizzazz (ret) Markers, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Sponge, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this came out so lovely! I love the silhouette image against that pretty pink design! Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week at TPE!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete