Saturday, February 23, 2013

Inspired By... #6: 1st Birthday Boy!

Good afternoon! I am posting a little late today... I slept in until 8:45 (!!) then quickly had to shower and get ready to go for breakfast. We went to a local restaurant here called De Dutch. They serve Dutch inspired food. So good! (minus the fact that I was served a twist-tie in my salad :( ) Oh well, I got a coupon for a free meal out of it! haha Then Matt and I went to a local spa and had a very very VERY relaxing couples massage... did I mention how relaxing it was?? Lol Anywho...  on with the challenge...


This week was Charissa's pick, a super cute tie made for little boys created by TC Creations (check them out on FaceBook!)


Cute hey! I took the circles, colours and idea to make a young boy's card from this pic and was able to come up with this:


I really like the way it turned out! The little animals from fox and friends are so cute :)

Thanks for checking my quick post today and make sure to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Fox & Friends (ret), Short & Sweet (ret)
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, 2011-2013 DSP Paper Stacks
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Circle Nestabilities, Corner Rounder
Accessories: Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment