Sunday, February 24, 2013

Anniversary Celebrations!

Yesterday was such a great day! As I may have written about before, because I was so excited about it, we had a couple's massage, and it was SOOO nice! :) I can't believe how fast an hour goes when you are that relaxed. Then we got home and had a romantic lunch (mac and cheese lol) and got ready to go for dinner! Here we are all ready to go out :)


After dinner, we went to another restaurant and had dessert and delicious drinks! Before we went out, I gave Matt his anniversary card:


It's an easel fold card, and to keep it help up, there's a button and some linen thread on the inside:


I think it turned out great! I was also thinking of entering this card into this week's Addicted to CAS challenge:


The card isn't my exact view of clean and simple, but I still think it fits into the challenge! :)

Thanks for looking!!

Supplies used:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Word Play
Paper: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, DSP Paper Stacks
Tools: Hearts Framelits, Houndstooth Embossing Folder
Accessories: Markers, White Embossing Powder, Black Brads (Michaels)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karly, I agree, it turned out great! I love the colours and how you put all the elements together. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have made an easel card as CAS as it can be. Great work and Happy Anniversary! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute easel card! I love the colors and the popped up world. I loved your comment about your romantic mac and cheese lunch. Thanks for the laugh! Thanks for playing at ATCAS this week. :)

    ReplyDelete