Friday, May 10, 2013

KCRR Meets Retrosketches

Good morning! Boy oh boy, have I been lacking in the motivation to craft department! I think it is because my crafting area is a disaster and I don't even want to look at it! *lol* I'll put in a good solid hour tidying up this weekend and I am sure I will be right back wanting to craft all the time. Oh! And with all the sunny weather we have been having lately, I really would prefer to be outside :) (we are expecting rain for Sunday, so that will be the perfect day to spend in the craft room). Onto today's challenges! As I mentioned, I have been entirely unmotivated, so I was rather surprised when I actually made this week's KCRR card *lol*. I also wanted to play along with Retrosketches:



This week's selections for KCRR were the square lattice embossing folder and the stamp set Love & Sympathy. I wanted to make something quick, and here's what I came up with (sorry the first photo is so dark):


I used the square lattice folder and the quilting technique to create the focal image on the card. Linen thread is the perfect little accent at the top of the sentiment :)



Thanks for looking today and don't forget to stop by Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she created with these elements. Pop back tomorrow for a new Inspired by... challenge! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy, Petite Pairs
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder (CTMH)
Accessories: Markers, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment