Wednesday, May 8, 2013

3x3 Pocket Album for Mom

Hello there! I have taken a few days worth of crafting hiatus to finish up some long overdue tasks around the house It feels good to finally get everything done! I have had a few minutes here and there to complete a 3x3 pocket album for my mom :) I first got the idea from my friend Charissa over at Snippets by Design (see her original post here) and LOVED it! She used the directions on this lovely lady's blog, as did I, and it worked out great. Here's the final product:




Each blue ribbon is attached to a tag that comes out. Each tag has something nice about my mom written on the front and back. She is going to LOVE it! :)

Before I wrap it up for the night, I wanted to mention a couple shout outs my cards received recently. First, my mojo for baby card was a "fab fave" over at Fab Friday!


And my ocean scene card was selected as a "perfect princess" over at Freshly Made Sketches!!


Thanks for stopping by today and I really do appreciate everyone who takes the time to look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment