Friday, May 31, 2013

Inspired By... Funky Shoes!

Hello there and happy Friday!! I had a great kick-off to the weekend, a box of Stampin' Up! goodies on note, here's hoping that the weather forecasters are wrong about this weekend and we get sunshine :) *fingers crossed* I want to have a very productive crafting night tonight and hit the wilderness tomorrow for a night of camping! (We will see how things turn out *lol*) Well, onto today's challenge, a new Inspired by...! I used the most recent sketch from The Sweet Stop, even though I am too late to play along:




This week was Charissa's pick, a few pairs of funky shoes!


Neat hey!? I was inspired by the colours, polka dots, and stripes. Here's what I came up with:


Well, isn't that just darling? I think any kid would be happy to get this! And it is rather convenient to have a gender neutral birthday card in the collection :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies used:
Stamps: A Fitting Occasion
Paper: Basic Grey, More Mustard (ret), Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scarringbone DSP (ret), Brights Stacks (ret)
Ink: Basic Grey, More Mustard (ret)
Tools: Nestabilities Circles, 1" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Curvy Label Punch
Accessories: Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment