Friday, May 3, 2013

KCRR #16 & Retro Sketches

Good morning! Here's a super quick post before I get on the road for my long drive today. It's Friday, so that means a new KCRR challenge and I wanted to play along with Retro Sketches as well:


The combination randomly selected for this week's KCRR were: patio party, honeycomb embossing folder, and a third option, A Fitting Occasion. Wow! What a great combination! Here's how everything came together:


I love it! It's a perfect little girl's birthday card! I wanted the elements in the honeycomb to be random, I think I accomplished that *lol* I am glad to finally ink up this set, it has been sitting on my shelf for a long time!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see what she created with these elements! :)


Supplies used:
Stamps: A Fitting Occasion
Paper: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Ink: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse
Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Accessories: Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment