Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF & A New Inspired By...

Good evening! I am very glad it is Friday, as usual, and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Hopefully I can be productive in the crafting room, which needs a major cleaning!! Anyways, Friday means a new Inspired By… challenge, and I also wanted to play along with this week's Deconstructed Sketch:


It was my choice this week, and I selected a photo from the Etsy shop 7WondersDesign:


What a great colour combination, perhaps one of my favourites! Here's how I put it all together:


I finally got to use the This & That Epic Day paper from the "new" catalogue (soon to be old in June :S)… I love this paper! I sponged the edges of each paper with pool party, and added a little colour to the chevron stamp on the front. Also, I manhandled the doily over the chevron, until it was the shape I wanted, and I think it worked out pretty well! :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her.

Supplies Used: Oh Hello
Ink: Basic Grey, Pool Party
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, This & That Epic Day, Doily
Tools: Ovals Nestabilities
Accessories: Victoria Lace, Mini Clothes Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment