Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mid Week Challenge

Good day! We are bringing you the new KCRR a day early this week :) We randomly selected three elements, which ended up being:

Quilting Technique
Flower Trim
Beautiful Wings Embosslits

I decided to wing my card and go sketch-less, a rare occurrence! *lol* Here's how things turned out:


I like this card for two reasons: one, I used some of the TONS of Everyday Elegance paper I have in my stash, and two, I got to use the envelope punch board, which is quickly becoming one of my favourite tools in the crafting room :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how she put our elements together this week! :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Gifts of Kindness
Ink: Basic Grey, Pool Party
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (ret), Lucky Limeade (ret), Peach Parfait (ret), Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Tools: Cross Hatch Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Scallop Edge Punch
Accessories: Flower Trim, Linen Thread, Baker's Twine, Ruffled Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment