Monday, March 3, 2014

A Very Late Inspired By...

Hello! It seems I am getting more and more comfortable with late challenges *lol* I intend on getting back on schedule this week! The inspired by photo for last week was selected by Charissa, a peaceful pool scene:


Love the colours in this one! :) I used last week's Retro Sketch as well:


Awesome hey!? My tag turned out like this:



I absolutely adore that owl punch! The little owls always turn out so cute! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Sweet as Honey (CTMH), Patterned Party
Paper: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade (ret), Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black, In Colour Stacks
Tools: Owl Builder Punch, Delicate Doilies, Tags Sizzex, 1/2" Punch, Crop-a-Dile
Accessories: Ruffled Ribbon, Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment