Friday, March 28, 2014

A New Inspired By...

Good morning! It's time to bring you this week's Inspired By… and I also wanted to play along with this week's Retro Sketch:


Charissa picked the photo this week: a little black and white, with a pop of colour!:


Looks delicious hey!? *lol* Anyways, I had a request to make a pet sympathy card, and I took this opportunity to make a cute little clean & simple card:


I know there is lots of punch art to make paw prints, but I always feel like those are dog prints… while this card was for a departed cat, I wanted to make sure the paw print looked a little more feline. So, I printed one off the Internet and cut it out from black card stock. Worked out pretty well in my opinion!


Thanks for stopping by! :) Don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Tools: Hearts Framelits, Scalloped Edge Border Punch
Accessories: Baker's Twine (CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment