Friday, March 14, 2014

Inspired By… A Plethora of Colours!

Good afternoon & happy Friday to you! Today Charissa and I bring you another Inspired By… challenge. I also wanted to play along with the Deconstructed sketch:


Charissa selected this week's photo:


Very spring-like! I love the soft colours… but for my card, I chose to take the soft colours and amp them up a shade or two each. Here's how my card turned out:


Fun hey!? I love the bright colours! This will be a birthday card for my sister-in-law, who turned 27 last week (*lol* this could also definitely double as a kid's birthday card, but she is young at heart!) Regardless of what this little owl goes on, it is always just so darn cute!


Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Curly Cute (ret)
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Perfect Polka Dots DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Owl Builder Punch, Circles Nestabilities
Accessories: Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. What a bright & cheery birthday card! So cute! Happy Birthday to Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete