Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Last Week's Inspired By...

Hi there! It has been such a hectic week! I was gone last weekend and didn't get around to posting my Inspired by… card last week. You know what they say, better late than never! :) It was my pick last week:


Colourful hey!? I used these colours to make this:



It was definitely a challenge to get all those colours into one card… but I think it turned out pretty good :) Thanks for stopping by and stop by tomorrow for a new KCRR challenge!

Supplies used:
Stamps: World Treasures, Friendly Phrases (ret)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Orchard Harvest DSP (ret)
Tools: Scalloped Edge Punch
Accessories: More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze & Pool Party Markers, Brights Button, Linen Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment