Thursday, January 23, 2014

Inspired By… A Garden!

Good morning! Here we are again with another Inspired By… challenge (which is GREAT because it means it is Friday!!) I also wanted to play along with the Retrosketch:


It was my pick for the photo this week, and I am so dreaming of making 2/3 of my backyard a garden! And that's how we ended up with this picture:


I took this opportunity to use a never-before-inked stamp set I have had for a while. I also picked up on the green in the photo:



I just love that swing and hopefully I will have a similar one in my garden one day! :) Don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how this photo inspired Charissa :) Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Summer Afternoon (hostess - ret)
Ink: Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pool Party
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Paper Stacks (ret)
Accessories: Corner Punch (CTMH), Pearls, Grosgrain Ribbon (ret)

No comments:

Post a Comment