Thursday, January 30, 2014

Friday Funday: A New Inspired By...

Hello there! Happy Friday! :) Of course, Friday means a new Inspired By… challenge! I also wanted to play along with the Paper Players sketch this week:


I was so intrigued by the tag in the sketch, I just had to play along! This was was Charissa's pick for Inspired By… and she chose a fabulously decorated room:


I drew so many colours out of this photo, and combined with the sketch, I ended up with this:


I like the way it turned out! And, as an added bonus, it came together SO quickly! My favourite type of card :) *lol* I added a few black accents, a colour I find challenging to add to cards sometimes! When you pull the tag out, you get the greeting:


(Don't let the gross green in my kitchen distract you from the card *lol* - it was the best place I could find for the photos!) This card is destined for my friend Alex's birthday dinner tonight :) Perfect timing!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her! :) Have a great weekend!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue (ret), Friendly Phrases
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, More Mustard (ret), Old Olive, Crumb Cake (light spritzing)
Tools: Sizzex Tags Die
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Karly, I can so see the inspiration in your finished card. I love the colors and the flowers on the front, and on the tag. So glad you shared this fabulous project with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete