Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Perfect Combo with KCRR!

Good day! I hope this week has been as smooth sailing for you, as it has been for me! And the best part, tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yay! :) Well, you know Thursday means a new KCRR challenge. I also wanted to play along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


Our random selections this week turned out to be the perfect combination:
Patterned Occasions 
Pistachio Pudding
Ruffled Stretch Trim 

WHAT!? Right, like I said, the perfect combination…. for a baby card!! Here's how mine turned out:


Pretty stinkin' cute I'd say! I played along with Mojo's theme of tall and skinny, making this a money card (when you just don't know what to get for a gift!) Here's a top view:


Now I just need to make a matching envelope :) (I am always slow at making coordinating envelopes!) Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how she put these elements together!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Patterned Occasions (SAB 2013), Cuddles & Kisses
Ink: Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding
Paper: So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Colour Stacks
Tools: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Owl Builder Punch (small heart), Eyelet Border Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Ruffled Stretch Trim, Random So Saffron Button


2 comments:

  1. I love this card! It is probably the cutest handmade baby card I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete