Friday, January 17, 2014

Inspired By… A Fashionable Outfit

Good evening & happy Friday! :) Charissa and I bring you a new Inspired By… challenge today. Charissa picked the photo this week, the fashionable outfit below:


Fun hey! I used the bright & bold colour scheme in the photo to make this clean and simple card:


I really like this one! The butterflies speak for themselves and I am really liking the colour combination of summer starfruit and coastal cabana… plus I really like the "just because" sentiment! Perfect for any occasion :)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her (I've seen her card… SUPER cute!)

Supplies used:
Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: Basic Grey
Paper: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana, Birds of a Feather DSP (ret)
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch
Accessories: Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment