Thursday, August 22, 2013

Return to Blogging with KCRR

Hello there! Long time, no see :) We have been out and about enjoying summer while it has been here and, let's just say, I've been having a blast! I caught the biggest fish I have ever caught before (see below) and Matt and I have been exploring lots. Here are some photos from our adventures:





Needless to say, we have lots of fun! The first picture is of the beautiful Goat River, one of my favourite spots! Then we have me, holding up the largest fish I ever caught... I was pretty excited! Then there is the tiny little ling cod I caught on the Nechako River here in town. And then the funniest pic - I said to Matt "let's take a picture" and that's what I got *lol* you can't really tell in the pic, but he is sticking his tongue out. Then just a great pic of Matt in his natural habitat :)

Anyways... enough about me, onto the challenges! It is time for a new KCRR and I wanted to play along with Mojo Monday:



This week's selections for KCRR were:
Leaves
Thinking of You

Great selections with plenty of potential! I combined them like this, using the great Mojo sketch:



With the change of weather happening everyday, I thought it would be fitting to get out the fall colours. I really like how this one turned out! :)

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to hop over to Charissa's blog, Snippets by Design, to see how she used the KCRR elements!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Random "Thinking of You" stamp purchased at a yard sale *lol*
Paper: Cajun Craze, More Mustard (ret), Lucky Limeade (ret), Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP (ret)
Ink: Cajun Craze (ret)
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Curvy Label Punch, Bird Builder Punch
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon (CTMH), Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! The colours are great together. And I love the touch of burlap ribbon!

    ReplyDelete