Friday, August 30, 2013

Inspired By... Fancy Nail Art!

Good morning! Friday is here, yay! On top of that, it's a long weekend and Matt is home, double yay! We have a full weekend of outdoor activities planned, as usual :) I am looking forward to it greatly! Now onto the challenges! Of course, we have Inspired By... and I wanted to play along with Freshly Made Sketches:



This week's photo was selected by myself, some fancy/fun nail art!


They're great, hey!? I took from this photo the colours and the silver and combined with the sketch, I made this fun Christmas card:



I went a little crazy with the glitter this card, but I love it :) plus it was my first crack at using the heat and stick powder, and guess what, I love that too! :)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop over at Charissa's blog to see how this photo inspired her!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Short and Sweet (ret), Snowflake Soiree (ret)
Ink: Versamark, Pool Party
Paper: Silver Glimmer Paper, Pool Party, Whisper White
Tools: Corner Rounder (CTMH)
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Heat & Stick Powder, Silver Glitter (Michael's), Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job with both challenges!! Awesome sparkle (I love the Heat and Stick too). Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all of the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete