Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall Themed KCRR

Hello there! It's Thursday again, and that means time for a new KCRR! I also wanted to play along with this week's My Favorite Things sketch:



We decided to pick three selections for KCRR and random.org generated:

Whisper White
Seam Binding Ribbon
More Mustard

These items shouted fall to me, so I ended up with this card:



I like the way it turned out! I used a hand-made cherrywood button I picked up at a farmer's market while on vacation. I wanted that to be the focal point of the card, along with the lovely designer paper from last fall, orchard harvest.

What do you think? Don't forget to pop over to Charissa's blog to see what she made with these elements! Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: On Your Birthday (ret)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, More Mustard (ret), Orchard Harvest DSP (ret)
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounder (CTMH)
Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, Cherrywood Button


No comments:

Post a Comment