Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Colourful Thank-Yous!

Hello! Long time, no see! It is nice to be back in blogger land. Here is a quick post that I was supposed to make back on June 5, before I went on my first vacation of the month *lol* Now, two days before my next vacation, I am finally getting to it. I made a group of thank-you cards for a friend of mine who graduated with her bachelor's degree last month. They were based off a card a made a while ago, shown on the left of the photo:


I love these little guys! They are just so cheery and colourful - perfect for a thank-you card in my opinion.



I have dusted off my sketch book and I am back to crafting tonight! I am making some birthday cards for my little sister (more affectionately known as my little blister) as her birthday is coming up on June 28th. Needless to say, I will be a busy bee preparing everything for my vacation (I leave on Friday! Woohoo!) and crafting. AND to top it all off... my sister requested a friendship bracelet for her birthday. You know, the kind made with embroidery floss? I used to make them all the time but my hands have definitely become rusty in the friendship bracelet making department... I have dusted the cobwebs from my OLD (let's say, 14 years old) instruction book and am going to try my hand at that again tonight! Hmmm... I wonder when I am going to find time to sleep in the next two days?? *lol* 

Thanks for stopping by! I plan to share the birthday cards created for my sister tomorrow and Friday :) 
Supplies used:
Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness (ret)
Paper: Lucky Limeade (ret), Concorde Crush (ret), Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz (ret), Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Lucky Limeade (ret), Concorde Crush (ret), Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse
Tools: Labels Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits (ret I believe), Delicate Doilies, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Cross Hatch Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Misc Brads (garage sale), Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment